Having a safe and family friendly environment is important to us at Koda. This is not just limited to the safety of our members, but also any children who are present at the gym during our group classes. As our member base and class sizes grow, we feel that it is important to establish some guidelines to ensure that we maintain a safe environment, as well as to preserve the integrity of the group class experience for all members. If you choose to bring your children with you to group classes, we need you to enforce these guidelines with your kids:
1. Children are not allowed on the gym floor during our group classes (No Exceptions). Children must stay in their specified area, which includes the Koda Kids room or in the seating area located at the front. Younger children are allowed to be on the gym floor as long as they are in a stroller.
3. All gym equipment is off limits to children during class times and high traffic times.
4. Please help us keep the kids room and gym tidy. Please make sure you or children have cleaned up after themselves before you leave the gym. This includes sticky toys, chairs, and floors! It would also be great to leave it nice and organized!
5. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that their children are following these guidelines. Coaches need to be focused on running the class and ensuring the safety and enjoyment of our members. A coach will let you know if your child has become a distraction to the class in session.
6. Please do not bring your child if they are sick (runny nose, coughing, pink-eye, fever, or any other ailments).
Please have a conversation with your children before coming to class so that they understand what is expected of them. We love having families come to the gym together, and are looking out for the safety and enjoyment of all members. Thanks for your understanding!